No matter what you are looking for you can be certain it is here in the Gold Coast, Australia. People may visit or move to Australia with their family and friends. Often a visit to Australia for the first time for young people is with an International study tour, where they study with a high school or approved ELICOS College to improve their English, and learn about Australia. If you are a student, you can enrol in an Australian school and study with us. Many students come to Australia to study English at an ELICOS school and our Colleges can provide English for the Adult English Migration Program, which is now all important as Partner visa sponsors and applicants both need to have evdence of English. 60% of students, who study English at ELICOS schools, study stand alone English courses; that is students only study an English course and no other courses following that.


For those students who pass an English test, they often go onto college course where the fees are slightly cheaper than University in Australia. Students can use their course subjects to add towards a higher level University Course and obtain a higher qualification. Students and their family members are able to work certain hours, while they study and bring their partner and children too whilst studying. After graduation, many students stay on in Australia to work. Currently there is a high demand in Australia for those who can obtain a visa and work for a business or company. The business sponsors visas for workers who commit to work for the business.


For work visas, there is currently high demand for skilled workers who are qualified to work in a number of professions. This offers exciting opportunities for International people who are qualified. Particularly if you already have a relevant qualification in your country and some work experience in that area, as well as English language ability. This would put you in an excellent position to receive a visa to live and work in Australia for you, your partner and your children.


If you are young 30 years or younger, and want to visit Australia, backpacking is popular – a work and holiday or working holiday 1st, 2nd or 3rd visa may be possible. Young people enjoy travelling around Australia staying in accomodation, picking fruit and doing seasonal work. They often travel by bus or car and stay in share accommodation. Working holiday makers can gain work experience in Australia.

Older Australians 55 years and over often enjoy leaving their homes in the city and travelling around Australia in a 4WD and caravan. These people are referred to in the tourism world as “grey nomads.” This category of traveller are often cashed up and provide a large proportion of income for Australian tourism, as do the younger “back packers.”


Parents who have children in Australia may want to move to Australia permanently to live with their child or children and their family. This is possible and a decision to move from one country to Australia is obviously a decision of some magnitude. Parents with children in Australia can settle for ever in Australia and enjoy the benefits of living in Australia.


For businesses, there are enormous opportunities to bring your business to Queensland, and Australia. A visa for business allows many benefits for you. Your partner and children can live in Australia with you. Such business people often have their children attend Australian schools.


Elite actors and actresses, musicians, dancers, and academics often visit Australia to work.