Well done to the two Griffith University graduates who both graduated and at the same time obtained a full-time job each as Pharmasists through the student graduate visa. For graduates from any university, we suggest you email us at least two weeks before you graduate so as we can prepare and lodge you student graduate visa and issue you your bridging visa before the date your student visa expires. As soon as we grant you your bridging visa, you are permitted to work full-time. Usually within six weeks, your student graduate visa will be granted also allowing you to work full-time and multiple re-entry to and from Australia. Following that, we may be able to move toward a permanent visa for you. We welcome your referrals!